Dollgerie Gundam Style Suit is now available for Pre-order.
It is made with extremely fine 3D print plastic with very detailed finishing.
The set comes in 2 version. One (USD 289) with the Gundam Hairband (https://dollgerie.com/collections/frontpage/products/gundam-style-hairband-for-smartdoll-dd) , one (USD 228) without the Gundam Hairband.
And both versions, it includes the Gundam Top, Gundam Skirt, and the blue bodysuit, which is the same item as DOA Marie Rose Cyber Blue Bodysuit except the red bow tie and white skirt are gone.
We highly recommed to put on the Blue Bodysuit, rather than letting the Suit to have direct contact with SmartDoll, as there is chance of tiny black powder dropping off from the Suit. (Which may leads to colour staining situation)
Boots in the pictures is not included, it is the original SmartDoll Millennium Boots.
The Gundam Style Suit only fits on SmartDoll S and M (Squeezed) Bust.
Once we received your order, it takes us 1-2 weeks to 3D print and post process them. So the shipping time will be 1-2 weeks after you placed the order with us.
[Instructions to put on the suit for your SmartDoll:
1) Disassemble your SmartDoll Arms and Bust
2) Wear the bodysuit (recommended)
3) Put on the Gundam Skirt first
4) Put back the SmartDoll Bust and Arms, and wear the bodysuit properly
5) Put on the Gundam Top
- If you did put on blue bodysuit, the Gundam suit should fit nicely on SmartDoll
- If you choose not to put on the blue bodysuit, there will be 2 problems, a) The Gundam suit would be moving around, so you may want to put on little bit of blutack to hold the Gundam top and skirt. b) There is no underwear... meaning, your Smartdoll looks a bit uncovered.]
Thanks for loving our works.